If you would like to re-use/re-print or re-post your article or column for promotional or educational purposes, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- When printing or posting your article online (websites or social media), please provide the following text with your article:
- Facebook/LinkedIn/Instagram etc.: “As published in the International Festivals & Events Association’s “ie: the business of international events” magazine.”
- Twitter: As published in IFEA's "ie" magazine.
- If providing your article as a handout or referencing it – please be sure to note that it was published in the International Festivals & Events Association’s “i.e.: the business of international events” quarterly magazine and which issue it was published in.
- If you do chose to re-use, re-print or re-post your article at anytime, please let Nia Hovde know where and when it was used, and for what purpose (or what audience) it was used for.
If you have questions on any of the above guidelines, please contact: Nia Hovde, CFEE, Vice President/Director of Marketing & Communications at or firstname.lastname@example.org