Do you have an issue, topic or trend you would like to share with the IFEA Membership? Have you ever thought about writing down those issues for IE Magazine? After all, it's articles from IFEA members like yourself that complete the pages of IE magazine and give the magazine such an important perspective. Out in the industry every day, discovering the latest trends, battling the issues and creating the latest news, IFEA members are what makes IE magazine such a valuable reference tool! So how about putting your thoughts on paper and writing an article for "ie" magazine! What better way to share your knowledge of the events industry with your peers.
Topic areas that "ie" magazine focuses on are:
- Administration & Management
- Human Resources - Staff and Volunteers
- Non-Sponsorship Revenues
- Operations & Risk Management
We aim to make every article as educational as possible (as opposed to promotional), giving the reader valuable information that they can take away and use at their own festival or event.
ARTICLE SPEC DETAILS
- Article length ranges from 1,800 to 2,200 words.
- Photos/graphics/diagrams etc., are always welcome to accompany your article.
- Be sure to include a brief 3-4 sentence bio about YOU at the end of your article along with your contact information.
- Be sure to include a title for your article
- For information on image specifications for articles, click here.