As a professional in the Festivals & Events Industry, recognizing the importance and value of continuing to sharpen your skills, grow your knowledge base and expand your professional network can mean the difference between Good and Great. Those who invest in their success through continued education, experience and evaluation are those who are the most prepared to meet their challenges and maximize their opportunities.
Albert Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, hoping for different results. Just as the world around us has changed, so must we adapt and change with it. Through knowledge, education, evaluation, and networking, you will learn how to adapt and change.
At the IFEA, we believe that learning never stops, and we're pleased to be able to offer a variety of ongoing opportunities to help meet your goals including:
- Annual Convention - the top educational and networking event in our field, full of valuable information that can be taken home and put to immediate use in your own community. Learn More.
- Annual Expo - the largest trade show in our industry geared specifically to festival and event decision-makers, featuring the most creative ideas, products and services for all things imaginable. Learn More.
- Regional/International Events - providing you with professional development and educational opportunities right at your doorstep, allowing you to access vital and locally applicable industry information and connect you with event peers and sponsors in your own market. Learn More.
- Webinar Series - offering informative and educational sessions, hosted by industry leaders and special guests, covering a wide variety of topics important to your organization's success. You don't even have to leave your desk to take advantage of this great educational opportunity. Learn More.
- CFEE Certification - an important step in the career track of leaders in all industries. IFEA's CFEE Certification enhances the professional stature among ones peers and recognizes those who have gone beyond expectations to be the best that they can be. Learn More.
- Event Management School - Presented by two of the most respected professional associations in our industry – the International Festivals & Events Association (IFEA) and the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) – the Event Management School at Oglebay National Training Center in West Virginia was designed around the concept of bringing new and mid-career industry professionals together with some of the most highly respected and experienced professionals in the field, for a comprehensive educational and networking opportunity. Learn More.
Through these, and the many more programs being created every day, the IFEA is here to provide you with the tools, the network and the educational opportunities so you can indeed make the difference between Good and Great!