Benefits - Communication & Outreach
IFEA Member Benefits
Communication & Outreach:
Getting information out to our members is important, whether it be news of our next convention, our latest webinar, our upcoming issue of our magazine – or tools that you can use such as our social media sites.
To gain access and take advantage of many of these IFEA Member Benefits, you must be an IFEA Member. IFEA Members wishing to access a specific benefit, Click Here to Log-In, then select "Member Benefits" from the navigator bar. Questions? Contact: Beth Petersen, Director of Membership at
or +1-208-433-0950 ext. 1.
- IFEA’s Weekly Update & Events - Weekly e-newsletters keeping you informed on the latest association news, programs, conventions, resources & services available to you. Learn More.
- Member to Member Question – Have a question you’d like to post to the IFEA Membership – just let us know and we’ll include it in our Weekly Update and Social Media sites for you, to help you find the answers.
- IFEA’s Event Insider - Your location for up to date news in the festivals & events industry. Learn More.
- Social Media Sites – Communicate with your industry peers easily through IFEA Group Page’s on LinkedIn and Facebook. Learn More.
- “ie: the business of international events” – IFEA’s quarterly e-magazine created especially for the business of international events, covering news, issues, trends and other pertinent industry information that can help keep your event on track in today’s changing world. Learn More.
- Venue Safety & Security Magazine – Created by the combined Association Alliance Partners - the International Festivals & Events Association (IFEA), the International Association of Assembly Managers (IAAM), the International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions (IAAPA), the International Association of Fairs & Expositions (IAFE) and the Outdoor Amusement Business Association (OABA) - VSS Magazine was designed to help you focus on the critical areas of safety & security at your events. Learn More.
- Be Featured in an International Industry Publication – Take advantage of the opportunity to complete one of our People or Event Profiles and have the opportunity to be included in an upcoming issue of “ie” magazine. Learn More.
- Write for “ie” Magazine – Have something to say? Share your knowledge, ideas and insight with your peers by writing an article for IFEA’s quarterly “ie” magazine. Learn More.