Benefits - Education
IFEA Member Benefits
At IFEA, we believe that learning never stops, and we're pleased to be able to offer a variety of ongoing opportunities to help meet your educational goals.
To gain access and take advantage of any of these IFEA Member Benefits, you must be an IFEA Member. IFEA Members wishing to access a specific benefit, Click Here to Log-In, then select "Member Benefits" from the navigator bar. Questions? Contact: Beth Petersen, Director of Membership at
or +1-208-433-0950 ext. 1.
- Annual Convention - The top educational and networking event in our field, full of valuable information that can be taken home and put to immediate use in your own community. Learn More.
- Annual Expo - The largest trade show in our industry geared specifically to festival and event decision-makers, featuring the most creative ideas, products and services for all things imaginable. Learn More.
- Regional/International Events - Professional development and educational opportunities right at your doorstep, allowing you to access vital and locally applicable industry information, connecting you with event peers and sponsors in your own market. Learn More.
- Webinars Series - Online informative and educational sessions, hosted by industry leaders and special guests, covering a wide variety of topics important to your organization's success. Learn More.
- CFEE Certification - An important step in the career track of leaders in all industries. CFEE Certification enhances the professional stature among one’s peers and recognizes those who have gone beyond expectations to be the best that they can be. Learn More.
- CFEE FastTrack - The IFEA is now able to provide our six (6) high level CFEE Core Curriculum Seminars, one of the main components of our CFEE Certification Program, at a fraction of the time, travel and costs, through our CFEE FastTrack Core Curriculum Seminar Program. Learn More.
- Success Series Seminars – Designed to bring valuable festival and event industry education, information and networking opportunities to your part of the country in an affordable, focused, one-day format. Learn More.
- Behind the Scenes - Learn from and speak with the staff, board, volunteers, committee members and more at a specific festival or event as it happens – see how they manage certain areas ranging from talent and entertainment, volunteers, public relations, ticket booths, to the vendors, artists, food and beverage and the collection of garbage. This is hands on learning at its best!