Benefits - Resources & Networking
IFEA Member Benefits
Resources & Networking:
With an extensive network of members, membership with the IFEA not only allows you access to this professional group of your peers, but also provides many resources and tools to allow you to communicate and network with them.
To gain access and take advantage of many of these IFEA Member Benefits, you must be an IFEA Member. IFEA Members wishing to access a specific benefit, Click Here to Log-In, then select "Member Benefits" from the navigator bar. Questions? Contact: Beth Petersen, Director of Membership at
or +1-208-433-0950 ext. 1.
- www.ifea.com – A complete resource of all IFEA’s programs, products, services, resources and information.
- “ie: the business of international events”– IFEA’s quarterly e-magazine created especially for the business of international events, covering news, issues, trends and other pertinent industry information that can help keep your event on track in today’s changing world. Log-In to the IFEA Member section to view Past Issues/Articles of "ie" Magazine.
- Member Only Web Access – Providing you with business resources, templates, online membership directory access, industry publication and online registration to receive member registration discounts. Log-In Here.
- Online Membership Directory – Easily search and be searched online via the IFEA’s Who Who in the Festivals & Events Industry Membership Directory. Providing you with access to a global list of peers and resources. Log-In Here.
- Online Event Resource Marketplace – Easily find vendors & suppliers in the industry through the IFEA”s Event Resource Marketplace. Not only listing IFEA Members, but any and all vendor/supplier related to the festival & event industry. Learn More.
- Placement of your Festival/Organization on IFEA's PointsMap - Learn More
- Global and Local Representation – Servicing and representing our members and industry close to home and around the globe thanks to the important efforts and support of our global and regional affiliates. Learn More.
- Networking Opportunities – Whether you’re attending an IFEA Convention, Seminar, CFEE FastTrack or Behind the Scenes and speaking with fellow members in person – or you chose to go online and network through IFEA’s Social Media sites LinkedIn and Facebook – or you opt to take advantage of the many local, national and international members in our Membership Directory and you reach out to them individually – the networking opportunities at the IFEA are endless.
- IFEA Career Network – Partnering with online job board and applicant tracking system TeamWork Online with a reach of over 1.25 million potential candidates and educators, you will have increased access to qualified candidates and positions all within the live festivals & events industry. Learn More.
- Member Event Calendar – Includes your own calendar of events on IFEA’s Member Event Calendar with online event entry and easy updating. Learn More.
- Referral Service – Looking for a specific vendor, event or resource? Just give us a call we’ll help you find what you need.
- Ask an Expert – Have an issue you’re trying to deal with? Let us find a fellow member professional through our network of experts who can help you.
- Media Access Page – Providing media releases on IFEA Recognition Programs, Industry News & Issues and story ideas for the media to focus on when covering your festival & event. Learn More.
- Industry Surveys – Providing association and industry benchmarks for our members on topics such as Compensation & Benefits, Economic Impact, Service Support & Usage and much more. Learn More.
- IFEA Bookstore & Resource Center– Browse over 60+ of the top festival & event industry publications in distribution today. Members receive up to 20% discount off the cover price. Learn More.
- Industry Templates – Discover valuable examples of contracts, handbooks, marketing materials & much more. Learn More.
- Logo Placement – Build credibility by aligning your organization with the top festivals, events and suppliers worldwide by posting the IFEA Member logo on your website and promotional materials.
- IFEA Foundation Live & Silent Auction – Providing you access to special unique items, trips, vacation packages, collector’s items, special memorabilia and souvenir items from across the world. Learn More.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Promote your event while supporting the IFEA at the same time through an IFEA Sponsorship. Craft and personalize a package that will effectively enhance your company’s or event’s objectives across the board and maximize both your investment and return. Learn More.
- Protective Measures Guide for the US Outdoor Venues Industry published by Homeland Security
This product is the result of collaboration with outdoor venue associations, private sector partners, and law enforcement. The guide is designed to provide venue owners and operators with information that can be used to maintain a safe environment for patrons and employees. The measures provide suggestions for successful planning, organizing, coordinating, communicating, operating, and training activities to augment the overall security posture at outdoor venues. Appendices to this guide identify additional tools and resources that may further assist an owner or operator in assessing vulnerabilities and developing appropriate protective programs. To download the guide, Log-In and go to Member Benefits/Resources & Networking.