- Opening Show & Keynote-Scheduled to kick off the first official day of the convention, the Convention Opening Show and Keynote traditionally attracts one of our largest gatherings.
- Opening Reception-This popular convention opener is the perfect icebreaker for both new and returning attendees and helps set the tone for the duration of the convention.
- Connections International Café-Providing an exclusive opportunity to connect directly with convention attendees and for convention attendees to connect directly with one another, the Connections International Café offers a highly visible venue throughout the entire convention.
- Closing Keynote-Scheduled for the final day of the convention, the Closing Keynote caps off our IFEA convention attendees' experience with one final energetic and motivating general session speaker (tbd), leaving a positive and lasting impression with attendees before sending them home to eagerly try out the new information and ideas they've gathered.
- Affinity Groups-Affinity Groups provide extended quality time for attendees to gather with their professional peers to share common challenges, opportunities, and answers in a small group discussion format.
- Resource Roundtables-So much information, so little time! Similar to the Affinity Groups session,Resource Roundtables also offer a terrific opportunity for networking, but in a format that is topic-oriented.
- Expo Meals-It's been said that a way to a person's heart is often through their stomach and this is a sponsorship designed to take full advantage of that. The sponsor of our IFEA Expo meals during the IFEA Convention & Expo will receive credit for these tasty, refreshing breaks situated in the IFEA Expo hall.
To reserve your sponsorship selection, ask questions, or request additional information, contact Sylvia Allen, CFEE, Director of Partnership Marketing, at +1-732-946-2711 or