Created on Monday, 25 May 2009 15:55
Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 16:53
Written by Nia Hovde
The IFEA provides a vast array of programs and services to help you stay connected with the latest educational information and resources to keep you up-to-date with this ever changing industry, many that you can use without having to leave your desk!
- "ie" magazine - Our most popular and widespread publication has become the professional source for the international festivals and events business, featuring the latest issues and trends, event and professional profiles, regional and international perspectives, resource reviews, and much more.
- Venue & Safety Security magazine - Covering all aspects of life safety and asset protection, this important publication, in association with our Association Alliance partners, cuts across every niche of our industry.
- IFEA Membership Directory - Enabling members to stay connected with the IFEA Global Network; industry professionals who can help take your event to the next level. Available to members on DVD or by electronic download.
- Event Resource Marketplace - When you're looking for event products and services, look no further than the IFEA Event Resource Marketplace, your online "Yellow Pages" to key products and services in the festivals and events industry, worldwide.
- Affiliate Connection Online Newsletter - Keeping you up on the latest trends, news and information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from IFEA local affiliates, individual member events, suppliers and others in your area and around the globe.
- IFEA Weekly Update & Events - Sent to members each Tuesday, combining all of the latest IFEA news on upcoming seminars, new benefit options and important deadlines, all in one easy to read format.
- Member-to-Member Questions - An invaluable feature of the IFEA Weekly Update, Member-to-Member Questions provide a place where members can reach out to the experiences and backgrounds of their professional peers by submitting questions on issues they're looking for help with.
- Bookstore & Resource Center - Discover the latest and most extensive publications in the festivals and events industry, all at a minimum 20% discount for IFEA members only.
- Professional Products & Services - IFEA has created a menu of cost-effective new programs and resources that can help your event or organization succeed.
- Templates - Download examples of actual documents that others in the industry are using, from vendor contracts to volunteer handbooks, risk management plans and more.
- Industry Surveys - IFEA surveys provide you with association and industry benchmarks on topics such as Compensation & Benefits, Economic Impact, Service Support & Usage, and more.
- Job/Internship Bank - Target the top people in the festivals and events industry to ensure that your organization doesn't miss the most qualified candidate available, or reverse the equation if you are in the job seeker's position.